Our mission is to help your company by promoting the use of solar energy and the development of solar power in New England.
Our activities include:
- representing the solar industry before state regulators and policymakers
- advancing progressive energy policy across the New England region
- conducting member gatherings, featuring informative guest speakers and networking opportunities for solar industry officials
- hosting a platform to allow SEBANE members to exchange knowledge and business opportunities with one another
OUR membership is:
- open to all companies actively engaged in the business of solar energy in New England
- open both to companies based in the region and to companies based elsewhere that do business here.
OUR ORGANIZATION IS FOUNDED ON THESE PRINCIPLES:
- Members are dedicated to expanding and improving the adaptation of solar energy technology in New England.
- Members conduct their businesses in compliance with jurisdictional, state, and federal laws and regulatory requirements.
- Members represent solar technology offers with an accurate assessment of environmental and economic aspects, and operational requirements.
- Members offer clear, written warranties and perform services in a professional manner.
- Members respect and protect the intellectual property of others.
- Members respect and protect the privacy of customers.