Who We Are
We are the Solar Energy Business Association of New England.
Since 2001, we have been bringing solar businesses together with policy makers and other stakeholders to create a sustainable solar energy economy for New England.
SEBANE’s mission is to protect and promote the New England solar industry through informed policy intervention, coalition building and stakeholder education.
OUR ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Representing the solar industry before state regulators and policymakers
- Advancing progressive energy policy across the New England region in collaboration with other solar stakeholder groups
- Hosting educational seminars, thought leadership and networking forums designed to bring SEBANE members and other solar stakeholders together to exchange knowledge, ideas, and business opportunities
- Providing opportunities for member companies to play a key leadership role in advancing the solar industry through board or committee service
OUR MEMBERSHIP IS:
- Open to all companies actively engaged in the business of solar energy in New England
- Comprised of residential, commercial, and utility scale developers, installers, consultants, EPCs, manufacturers, distributors, and other service providers, including legal and financial professionals
- Annually renewable, with a dues structure based on company size
OUR MEMBERS AND SPONSORS:
- Are dedicated to expanding and improving the adaptation of solar energy technology in New England.
- Conduct their businesses in compliance with jurisdictional, state, and federal laws and regulatory requirements.
- Provide customers with an accurate assessment of the benefits and costs, and the operational requirements of solar energy technology
- Offer clear, written warranties and perform services in a professional manner.
- Respect and protect the intellectual property of others and the privacy of customers.
PLEASE VISIT OUR MEMBERSHIP AND SPONSORSHIP PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON
BECOMING A SEBANE MEMBER AND/OR SPONSOR
REGISTER TODAY !
FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE TRAINING ON PV SYSTEMS AND THE NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE
THIS VERY POPULAR EVENT IS NEARING CAPACITY -- SECURE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
SEBANE and partner organizations CED Greentech, the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI), and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center welcome all PV installers, electrical, fire and building inspectors to attend the most up-to-date training available on PV Systems and the 2017 NEC.
Join leading experts Bill Brooks and Matt Piantedosi, and local electrical and building inspectors Peter Diamond and Bruce Dempsey, for an informative one-day program that will include presentations and interactive panel discussions on:
- compliance one year into the code cycle
- rapid shutdown
- labeling and locations
- isolating devices
- energy storage systems (Article 706)
- what's ahead in 2019 and the 2020 code cycle
- permitting and inspection: inspector requirements and installer preparation
- establishing an internal quality assurance program
6 hours of NABCEP CEs or Electrician (BSEE) Professional Development accreditation available
Learn how leading manufacturers of modules, storage, inverters, racking systems, and monitoring solutions can help you build code compliant PV systems in New England.
Thank you to our PLATINUM Sponsors:
IronRidge designs and manufactures structural hardware for residential and commercial solar systems. For over 20 years, they have worked closely with solar professionals across the globe to build products that are strong, simple, and cost effective.
Panasonic has been pioneering solar power since the green revolution began. Starting with production of high efficiency amorphous cell technology in 1975, to our innovative HIT® solar panel introduced in 1997, no one has spent more time on solar research and development. Panasonic Solar. Environmentally and economically responsible for you, your customers and the planet. Let’s take your business to profitable new levels together.
SolarEdge provides an intelligent inverter solution that has changed the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic systems. The SolarEdge DC optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module-level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system. Supporting increased PV proliferation, the SolarEdge system consists of power optimizers, inverters, smart energy management, and a cloud-based monitoring platform. SolarEdge’s solutions addresses a broad range of solar market segments, from residential solar installations to commercial and small utility-scale solar installations.
Thank you to our GOLD Sponsors: