OUR ORGANIZATION IS FOUNDED ON THESE PRINCIPLES:
- Members are dedicated to expanding and improving the adaptation of solar energy technology in New England.
- Members conduct their businesses in compliance with jurisdictional, state, and federal laws and regulatory requirements.
- Members represent solar technology offers with an accurate assessment of environmental and economic aspects, and operational requirements
- Members offer clear, written warranties and perform services in a professional manner.
- Members respect and protect the intellectual property of others.
- Members respect and protect the privacy of customers.
OUR ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Representing the solar industry before state regulators and policymakers
- Advancing progressive energy policy across the New England region
- Conducting member gatherings, featuring informative guest speakers and networking opportunities for solar industry officials
- Hosting a platform to allow SEBANE members to exchange knowledge and business opportunities with one another
OUR MEMBERSHIP IS:
- Open to all companies actively engaged in the business of solar energy in New England
- Open both to companies based in the region and to companies based elsewhere that do business here.