SEBANE offers its members an industry voice before state officials and policymakers, continuing education and knowledge-sharing, and opportunities to connect and collaborate with other businesses and key stakeholders across the New England solar value chain. We help your company stay on the cutting edge of our rapidly evolving industry, and the policies and regulations that influence it.
Our Policy Committee works to:
- Build a strong and unified solar advocacy coalition by collaborating with other strategic partner organizations to advance solar-friendly legislation, policy, and regulation.
- Educate legislators and officials regarding solar energy, the value of solar to the grid, to ratepayers, and to the Commonwealth, including economic and environmental benefits.
- Keep our membership informed, engaged, and educated regarding policy issues affecting the regional solar industry, through bi-weekly e-newsletter briefings, special email alerts, a member-only web portal, and an opportunity to join our policy committee.
Our Programming Committee works to:
- Identify key industry trends, opportunities and challenges, and industry professionals for our programming venues.
- Deliver high quality educational, thought leadership, and networking events throughout the year, including NABCEP accredited training.
- Provide member discounts to all SEBANE events, and discounted access to partner organization programming venues for our members.
- Bring policy and regulatory officials and solar professionals together to share knowledge and build collaborative relationships.
Our Members & Sponsors:
- Represent all facets of the solar value chain in New England.
- Provide opportunities for businesses actively engaged in solar in New England.
- Are promoted via our website, bi-weekly newsletter, and through our member directory.
Your membership will be good for one year from the day you join. Annual dues are based on company size:
Company Membership (<10) $600
Company Membership (10-20) $1,200
Company Membership (21-34) $1,500
Company Membership (35-50) $1,800
Company Membership (>50) $2,400