SEBANE’s mission is to protect and promote the New England solar industry through informed policy intervention, coalition building and stakeholder education.
OUR ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Representing the solar industry before state regulators and policymakers
- Advancing progressive energy policy across the New England region in collaboration with other solar stakeholder groups
- Hosting educational seminars, thought leadership and networking forums designed to bring SEBANE members and other solar stakeholders together to exchange knowledge, ideas, and business opportunities
- Providing opportunities for member companies to play a key leadership role in advancing the solar industry through board or committee service
Learn more about our programming events here.
OUR MEMBERSHIP IS:
- Open to all companies actively engaged in the business of solar energy in New England
- Comprised of residential, commercial, and utility scale developers, installers, consultants, EPCs, manufacturers, distributors, and other service providers, including legal and financial professionals
- Annually renewable, with a dues structure based on company size
Learn more about our members here.
OUR MEMBERS AND SPONSORS:
- Are dedicated to expanding and improving the adaptation of solar energy technology in New England.
- Conduct their businesses in compliance with jurisdictional, state, and federal laws and regulatory requirements.
- Provide customers with an accurate assessment of the benefits and costs, and the operational requirements of solar energy technology
- Offer clear, written warranties and perform services in a professional manner.
- Respect and protect the intellectual property of others and the privacy of customers.
Learn more about becoming a member or sponsor here.